Thursday, July 28, 2011

August Workshops

Hello again! I am alive and well and happy to report that we are back in business! I have just gotten back from Close to My Heart's convention and let me tell you it was awesome and I am so excited about the new products that are coming August 1st. But first here is the information and pictures for the workshops available in August. There is a $5 discount if you sign up for both workshops.

Scrapbooking workshops:
When/Where: August 18th workshop will be held at the Mill Creek apartments in Battle Ground, WA from 1:30 to 3:30. The August 27th workshop will be held at my house from 8-10 Pm.
Cost: This class will be $15. Includes the paper pack and complements.
RSVP: by August 11th for the class on the 18th and by August 19th for the class on the 27th. I will have two extra kits on hand so bring a friend (and receive a special prize!) Everyone who RSVP's will receive a special prize when they attend the workshop.
Products used: Elemental paper pack (X7141B), Elemental Complements (X7141C), and Bronze glitz glitter gel (Z1483). Layouts come from the Magic (9034) and Imagine (9030) how to books.
Bring: Adhesive and paper trimmer.



Card Box and Cards Workshop
When/Where: August 13th my house from 8-10 pm.
Cost: $20 includes the box, card bases and envelopes, and paper pack (paper will be pre-cut)
RSVP: Let me know by August 5th so that you can receive a special prize.
Bring: Adhesive, scissors
Products used: Elemental Paper pack (X7141B), Card box (Z1647) Cards and envelopes (X1410 divided), Party Pennants stamp set (C1429), Pennant Alphabet stamp set (E1018) and Glitz glitter gels: Red (Z1484), Bronze (Z1483) , Silver (Z1482).








No comments: