Thursday, September 25, 2014

September Specials

AH! So it has been awhile, sorry?!? Something about homeschooling, 4 kids, piano teaching and living life got in the way of my Close to My Heart business. So in case you were wondering, I am still here, I am still creating and I am still using Close to My Heart and loving it. I thought that I would just share the two specials that are going on right now with Close to My Heart and then I will come back and show you some of the things that I have been working on, and I may have a few things that are coming up, so make sure you come back (and I will too!).

First off, September is National Stamping month and for the next week you can get the #30yearsofhappy stamp set for FREE. All you have to do is purchase $30 in stamps and this set is yours. Since blogger isn't letting me upload a picture you will have to go here to see what it looks like and while you are there you might as well buy it too :)

(Blogger let me add a photo!)

The second special is the September stamp of the month which is only $5 with a $50 purchase. If you purchase $30 of stamps and $20 of other things you will get #30yearsofhappy free as well as the Stamp of the month for $5. Super savings when you can double dip like that! Remember that blogger problem with pictures, yup still in play so just click here to see what the stamp set looks like and to get yours before the month is over.

(Blogger let me add a photo!)

The last thing that I wanted to tell you is that the new cricut cartridge is available. It has 700 images just like the other cartridges, still comes with the overlay and is in a bundle that includes 3 stamp sets and a full pack of Daisy White cardstock, which is perfect since this cartridge is all about cards. You can check it out here.

No comments: