Thursday, December 2, 2010

Retiring Items

Close to My Heart is changing to a Bi-Annual Idea Book and the first one will go live February 1st, 2011. That means that the a lot of items in the current Idea Book are retiring and will be available at a first come first serve basis. The new paper packs and the new stamp sets will NOT be retiring but that is about it. Crazy I know! But that means that come February we will be getting a TON of new product and I am super excited about that! That also means that December is the perfect time to snag some of your favorite items before they are gone. Why you ask? Because in the month of December if you place a $20 on my website (here) you will receive a D-sized stamp set FREE. Close to My Heart will just send it with your order. So go ahead and give your husband your wish list and have him order from my site to get your favorite products Christmas morning, before someone else gets the last one!

No comments: