Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Workshop on the Go!


I love the Workshops on the Go. They are so easy and fun and a great value! In each Workshop kit you get a Level 2 paper pack, a B-size stamp set (that is exclusive to the kit!), embellishments and a brochure that shows you how to make a two page scrapbooking layout and 6 cards. The retail value is always right around $35 and you get it for $29.95! That is like getting the embellishments for free! Each workshop offers a new technique, in the Mistletoe workshop I learned about the rock n' roll technique and I have fallen in LOVE with it and am using it everywhere!

I offer my house twice a month for anyone interested in getting together to put their kits together. That way you don't have to buy your own inks and tools (unless you want to!), I will have these on hand for everybody to use. I hold these workshops on the third Tuesday and third Saturday of every month from 8-10 pm. If you are interested and these times don't work for you, let me know and I will try and work something out!

In December we will be using the Mistletoe kit and in January we will be using the Wings kit (yup a new paper pack and a sneak peak at the Spring 2011 Idea Book!)

No comments: