Thursday, November 11, 2010

One of my Favorite Things

Close to My Heart has so many wonderful products that sometimes it is hard to pick just one to be my favorite, but I have done so! Do you want to know what it is? Of course you do, so here it is


Okay so I really couldn't just pick one, I had to pick two! The first is the workshop on the go kits. These are AMAZING! Each kit comes with a full level 2 paper packet (24 patterned paper and 10 coordinating cardstock), a stamp set, embellishments and an awesome guide to show you how to make a two-page scrapbook layout AND 6 cards. I usually have a ton of left over paper and embellishments. Oh so fun!

My other favorite is Close to My Heart's How-to books. These are AWESOME! There are 4 books geared towards scrapbooking and 2 that are for cardmaking. These babies take the guess work out of making beautiful layouts and cards in a jiffy. No seriously, each book has beautiful artwork, easy to follow cutting guides (no more wasting paper trying to figure out the exact size of something!), easy to follow step by step instructions and wonderful tips and techniques. I can easily finish one two page layout fully embellished during a nap time, which is kind of important at this house!

If you would like to purchase any of these products or learn more about them just head on over to sharesa.myctmh.com!

No comments: