Friday, November 19, 2010

Black Friday Sale!

BLACK FRIDAY is NOVEMBER 26, 2010 and I am holding my First Black Friday Special! On Friday, November 26th, call or email me between 12:00p.m. and 9:00p.m. to take advantage of HUGE specials! Get up early and shop the mall. Then, when you have shopped till you have almost dropped, take a break from the crowds, grab your idea book and give me a call or send me your order via e-mail to receive the following special (each special is available on orders of $25 or more):

♥ The lst emailer/caller will get free shipping on your entire order!
♥ The 2nd e-mailer will get free Sparkles!
♥ The 3rd e-mailer/caller will get a free sampling of a Mini Medley!
♥ The 4th e-mailer/caller will get a free ink pad!
♥ The 5th e-mailer/caller will get a free Petite Perks stamp set!
♥ The 6th e-mailer/caller will get a free marker!
♥ The 7th e-mailer/caller will get a free Edge Distresser!
♥ The 8th e-mailer/caller will get free Waxy Flax!
♥ The 9th e-mailer/caller will get a free sampling of buttons!
♥ The 10th e-mailer/caller will get a free Level 1 OR Level 2 kit!

Then I’ll start all over with the 11th e-mailer/caller! Every order over $40 will get a BRAND NEW 2011 Spring Idea Book before it goes live in February. Don’t forget your $25 order qualifies you for a discount on the November Stamp of the Month (“A Little Thanks”) and that with each additional $25 you get a bigger discount! AND that you will also receive a FREE stamp set of your choice when you order $100 along with the Stamp of the Month. Be sure to let your family members know about your wish list and have them participate in my Black Friday special, too.

*Fine Print: The minimum dollar amount is calculated before shipping and tax. My caller ID and voice mail will document the time you call, so I can keep track of all orders. If you get my voice mail, please leave a message with your name, phone # and your order so I can call you back. The time your order is entered will be used to determine your caller number.
This offer is ONLY good through Sharesa Larsen Feel free to call me at (801) 520-7442 with your order or e-mail me at sharesa@myctmh.com. Please note that random prizes may find their way into your shipment if I receive more than $250 in orders. Thanks and let the Christmas shopping begin!

No comments: