Friday, January 28, 2011

Close to My Heart New Product Blog Hop!

I am so excited about all the new products coming out in the next month (February 1st!). You can always see the Idea Books online, but if you would like one to hold and love they are FREE from me with a $25 purchase, or for signing up for one of my clubs (I guess I should put the schedule up huh?) or for attending my Open House (which is TBA!). Or you can just buy one from me, just email me and we will get everything figured out. Now onto the artwork!

Here is a layout I made following the Magicians Choice in the Magic How-to Book (9034):



Next we have a close up of each page:



The title is Field Trip and uses the Bohemian Alphabet (E1019) and blush ink (Z2106) and in the picture it looks a little unreadable, but in real life it reads well.



So for the middle 3x3 square on the top I made a little book to hold some more pictures and journaling. The front of the book was made by following the Middle Ground pattern for a 3x3 card found in the How-to Book Wishes (9033). The black ribbon used to keep it closed is from the black mini medley (Z1393). Here is what the inside looks like:






Ta Da! I love it! So the paper is the Sophia Level 2 paper pack (X7131B) and the stamp set is from the Sophia Workshop on the Go (G1019) (So if you want to recreate this layout, just buy the Workshop on the Go it comes with the paper and the buttons and waxy flax that I used to!). The buttons are from the Pink assortment (Z1370) and I threaded Colonial White waxy flax (Z1081) through them. I used Blush (Z2106), Pear (Z2197) and Hollyhock (Z2128) stamp pads for the stamping.

I LOVE how this layout turned out and I hope you do too! Now go check out the other awesome work done by fellow consultants!



I also linked here:
Craft Goodies