Monday, February 7, 2011

February Stamp of the Month Continued

Okay so last week I shared a home decor item using the stamp of the month for February and today I am sharing a two page layout using the same stamp set. And here it is:



And a close up of page 1:



And of page 2:



Here is a close up of the journaling spot, where I used a sentiment stamp from this month's Stamp of the Month:



And how close up of the hearts on page 2:



So to make this layout I used the following:
Juniper Cardstock
Cocoa cardstock
Polka dot paper from the Perfect Day Level 2 paper pack (which is $5 on my website right now and While Supplies Last so HURRY and get yours before they are gone!)
Cocoa Stamp pad
Tulip Stamp Pad
Juniper Stamp Pad
A Game stamp set for the little hearts
Love Language stamp set (you can use the Word Puzzle Soul Mates)
Chocolate Alphabet Stamp set
Sofia Workshop on the Go stamp set (for the flourishes on the journaling spot)
Magic for the layout

I hope you are loving this stamp set as much as I am! It really is easy to use to make your own background papers. All I did was stamp the image in a line. I made sure to go off the edges (patterned paper does that). To order yours today you can go to my website and while your there don't forget to check out the While Supplies Last section for some AMAZING deals, like the ribbon organizer for $5 (YUP $5!!!)

No comments: