Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fanfare



I really love the colors in the Fanfare papers! They matched perfectly with my daugther's first birthday pictures (and yes the said daughter is now 4! See I am a little behind!) This layout is the second layout that is featured in the Fanfare Workshop on the go. This kit comes with a ton of product. In fact I hardly used the embroidery floss and buttons, I love having leftovers! The colors for the ink are Pacifica and Cranberry. This layout sketch can be found in the Magic how-to book and is titled Charmed. The stamp set that comes with the Fanfare kit is a really versatile one that can be used for summer days (ice cream cone), birthday layout as well as birthday party invites.

Here are the close-ups!



I hope you guys have been busy scrapbooking because the linky party is coming up on Friday and there will be a giveaway for participants!

No comments: