Monday, May 2, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month

Well hello everyone! It has been awhile and I totally apologize. I am back though and today is starting a new thing for me. You see today is the first day of May (yes I know it is the second, but I don't work on Sundays, so I am pretending it is the first!) and May is National Scrapbooking Month. So to get myself into gear I am challenging myself to post a layout a day. This way I will get caught up (or at least a little closer:) and hopefully spark some creativity in my awesome followers. I will also be having weekly linky parties and giveaways.

I also want to share a few things with you, first is that this month Close to My Heart has put together an awesome kit that you can get at a discount ($15) if you order $50 or more in Close to My Heart product. You can also buy the kit for $34.95. It is called the You and Me kit and I LOVE it! (In fact today's pictures will feature it!).

Second thing that I wanted to share is that I am doing free shipping for any hostesses this month. So if you want to earn some free product and have it shipped for free, just let me know! (I will also give this to those that book a gathering this month but the date is in the beginning of June).

Third the consultant kit is 50% off this month, so if you have been thinking of becoming a consultant this month is the month to do it. Oh, and Close to My Heart is also giving new consultants the You and Me kit for FREE.

Yikes there is a lot going on, so without further ado here is today's layout featuring the You and Me kit:


No comments: