Monday, August 22, 2011

September Scrapbooking Workshop


September is just around the corner so I thought I would post our scrapbooking layouts. I am super excited about these layouts, probably because it helped me get some more older photos scrapbooked! So here is the first layout:





And the second:





(don't you just love that this paper pack doesn't have to be just Halloween? I do!)

In September we will be making both of these layouts using the Mischief paper pack (X7144B) and the Midnight Felt Shapes (Z1462). This month there are a few options when you sign up for the class, so please let me know which option you would like to choose:

Option #1: Mischief workshop on the go G1029 ($29.95 plus shipping and tax)
Includes paper pack, stamp set, midnight felt shapes and instructional
brochure
Option #2: Mischief level 2 paper pack X7144B
Midnight felt shapes Z1462
($18 including shipping and tax)
The workshop will be held on September 24th from 8-10 pm at my house. Please RSVP by the 16th of September. Also If you are planning on doing both the scrapbooking AND the papercrafting workshops I suggest getting the Workshop on the go for $29.95 and then just adding the banner and the Dimensional elements. It will be cheaper this way ($42.85 before shipping and tax compared to $50 after shipping and tax) and you get the stamp set ($13.95)and instructional brochure. It will also leave you $8 shy of getting the September stamp of the month for $5. For those that decide to do both workshops I will pay for your shipping on the workshop materials. So remember to RSVP and let me know! Thanks!

No comments: