Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stupendous Stamping Specials

There are 3 amazing specials going on right now with Close to My Heart. These specials only coincide for two weeks, so if you are interested you had better hurry! So here is how it works in some easy to do steps:

#1 Purchase $50 in Close to My Heart product and become eligible for the August stamp of the month for $5.



#2 Purchase the August stamp of the month for $5($17.95 value). Your total at this point is $55. And now you get the "a Typeset" stampset for FREE ($6.95 value).



Sweet right, how could this get any better? Well step number 3 is going to tell you how!

#3 Purchase an additional $20 worth of product ($75 before shipping and tax) and you will become eligible to receive a double set of D size stamps. Yes Close to My Heart has put together two D-size stampsets and they are giving them away for free (a $35.90 value). They are called "pair-a-phrase" and the images are so cute and I love the quotes on them.



Awesome right?!?

If you are trying to come up with something to buy (let's be honest that is NOT the hard part with all the amazing product that just came out this month!) why not go ahead and get the Cricut cartridge bundle, Art Philosophy. Remember that this bundle comes with 3 stampsets and 3 chipboard sheets with shapes that match the stamps and the images on the cartridge. I haven't had the time to play with mine yet, mostly because I don't have a cricut :), but I can tell you that I am super excited about it!

Anyway, watch in the next couple of days for some artwork by me featuring the stampsets that you can get for FREE with the $75 purchase, and the August stamp of the month. To order just email me (sharesalarsen@gmail.com) or call (360-619-2580) or click here to make a purchase on my website. As an added bonus I will be giving away a free card using the "Pair-a-phrase" stamp set and Typeset paper for everyone that participates in this months specials.

No comments: