Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Card Workshop


(sorry for the bad pictures, but I haven't had a sunny day this week!)
So I have been working on this project for awhile and I am super excited to share it with you all! I try every year to do a 50 card workshop. I usually use regular old 4 1/2 by 5 1/4 card bases, well not this year! This year I decided that it would be a little more fun to do 5x7 cards and I am so excited about it! The cards this year feature the Sonoma paper pack (X7143B), the Cocoa Ribbon Collection (Z1316) and the Glory to God stampset (D1483). I really love the elegant feel that the color combination of Sonoma gives these cards. You will have 10 copies of 5 different card designs. The beauty of this workshop is that you can make each one of these cards different by changing the orientation, color combination and stamp allowing you to make 50 completely different cards, or make each of the 5 designs exactly the same, it is up to you!

The workshop cost is $30. This includes the card bases and envelopes, paper and ribbon (just add $17.95 if you are wanting to own the stamp set).

You can participate in this workshop in a couple of ways:
1. Attend the workshop at my house on December 10th at 8 pm.
2. Long distance. To participate long distance you will need to order the stamp set and ink pads used. I will send you the card bases and all the pages cut to make the cards along with instructions on how to assemble them.
3. You can purchase a finished kit for $50 (that is just $1 a card for handmade Christmas cards!) I will send you all 50 cards put together and ready to be sent!

For all of the above options please RSVP through an email or phone call by the 1st of December to ensure that you will have your materials for the workshop and so that you can get your materials and or cards from options 2 and 3 in time to be sent out for Christmas.

Don't forget you can order these supplies on your Black Friday order to receive a few freebies! (The paper and ribbon count towards the order (17.90) the card bases are purchased elsewhere.)

No comments: