Wednesday, November 23, 2011

January Workshop


In the month of January we are going to have a scrapbooking workshop using the Wonderland Workshop on the Go (G1031). I loved putting these pages together and can't wait to print my snow pictures from last year! The Wonderland paper is becoming one of my favorites out of this Idea Book, I love the colors and the fun polka dots and stripes. For the workshop we will be completing two 2 page layouts, the one pictured above and another one (I can't seem to get a good picture of it, sorry!)

If you are just wanting the paper pack and the embellishments your workshop cost would be $21 (this includes tax and shipping). If you want the Workshop on the Go Kit that includes the paper pack, embellishments, stamp set and instructional brochure your cost would be $34.95 (this includes tax and shipping as well!)

You can participate in this workshop in 3 ways:
1. You can attend the workshop on January 14th at my house at 8 pm.
2. You can participate long distance by purchasing the Workshop on the Go kit.
3. You can buy the completed layouts from me for $20.

For each of the above options just RSVP by January 3rd.

Also if you are thinking you will be able to attend, go ahead and order your supplies on your Black Friday order and you can earn a few freebies!

No comments: