Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Here I COME!

I am back and getting all excited for 2012! There will be a few changes coming in 2012, one is that I am planning on posting at least once a week in 2012, that way I can show more artwork and keep you up to date on the specials that Close to My Heart has. Another change is more artwork! Wahoo right?!? I am participating in an awesome class taught over at Big Picture Scrapbooking called Twelve. It is taught by Stacy Julian and should get me in the creative mindset this year (seeing as I should be making 12 layouts a month!). If anyone is interested in this class (or in any of the other classes that are available) please tell them that I sent you by using the following referral code (67875594) or click here.

I hope you are all as excited about this upcoming year as I am!

Also don't forget to check out my website (here) for new Sale items and to get the Rock the Block set (a sneak peak from the Spring/Summer Idea Book and an exclusive E size stamp set that is amazing!) For Ideas on how to use your Rock the Block check out this blog hop (here) These ladies really have done some pretty creative things!

No comments: