Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rock the Block

January is an awesome month with Close to My Heart. They are running TWO specials, gotta love FREE and discounted product! So the first is the Rock the Block special that I talked a little bit about in the last post, but just wanted to give you some more details, ready? Here we go!

Rock the Block looks like this:


And the stampset looks like this:


I LOVE this stampset, in fact I got this special just for the stampset because this stampset is exclusive and will NOT be available after January 31st, so if you love it get it!

The Rock the Block set is $15 when you purchase $25 of items from the CURRENT Idea Book, so the Autumn/Winter one. (And don't forget that February 1st the new Spring/Summer Idea Book comes out and 4 of the current paper packs and their Complements will be discontinued: Dreamin', Michief, Believe, and Wonderland, so if you want any of these make sure to order by January 31st!). So go here and order yours today!

I know at the beginning I talked about two specials and we will, just come back tomorrow to find out about a FREEBIE this month! Gotta love FREE!

No comments: