Friday, January 20, 2012

February Scrapbooking Class

In February we will be using the Lucy Workshop on the Go, wait Lucy doesn't sound familiar to you? Well that is because it is in the NEW Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book that doesn't go live for customers till February 1st, but I will let you have a little sneak peak because we are using it in February so you kind of need to see it and tell me if you are coming so I can get your kit and have it ready to go for class. Okay are you ready? Here it is :


Oh you want a close up so you can actually see the paper, okay here you go:




Super cute right, okay so more than cute, this paper is beautiful! I am also loving the stampset that comes with this Workshop on the Go, it coordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and it really fun to use! So here is what is included in the kit:

Workshops on the Go™ Lucy Kit (G1034)
Retail Value: $33.78 / You Pay: $29.95 (which is $34.95 with shipping and tax to my house)
1 – My Reflections® Lucy Paper Packet (X7149B)
1 – My Acrylix® Lucy Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
2 – Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
1 – Lucy Complements Glittery Rub-ons (X7149C)
1 – Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
1 – Instructional Brochure

So here is the additional layout that we will be doing in the class:




There are three ways to participate:
1. Come to the class at my house February 18th at 8 PM. You can choose to order the Lucy Workshop on the Go ($34.95 with shipping and tax) or a basic kit which includes the paper pack, rub-ons, bitty sparkles and colonial white cardstock for $21 (also includes shipping and tax).
2. You can participate long distance, just let me know and the Workshop on the Go kit will arrive at your door (you will need the Magic book to complete the second layout)
3. You can have me complete the layouts for you. This option is $20.

For the above options please let me know by February 8th so that I have time to have everything ready for class. Thanks!

No comments: