Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family Photo Ritual pages

Another layout that I completed for my 12 class is one on a family ritual. This is a yearly thing for us. We have our family photos taken once a year, rain or shine, happy or sad, ugly or beautiful, fat or thin. I want to make sure that we capture who we are every year. This year we had a wonderful lady from my church take our pictures (Ruby Red Photography). We LOVE them, so I decided to fit them into a layout that is fun, interactive and has some room to talk about meaningful things.



Tada! Okay you might need some close ups:






See? So fun! I used a fun layout from the Magic book (9034) and the Sonoma paper pack (X7143B) along with some Colonial White cardstock (1388). To make the interactive aspect I used some Flip Flaps from the 12" Assortment pack (Z1325). I also used a few pieces from the Sonoma Stickease (X7143C) and some Hierloom Assortment pieces (Z1635). Another product used that I am really falling in love with is the Pin Clips (Z1612). Of course I had to add some of the Mocha Opaques (Z1333) to add some dimension. I also used some ribbon from the Cocoa Ribbon Collection (Z1316). As far as stamps I used the 10 Things stampset (C1474), Confidential (Retired) and the numbers from this month's stamp of the month Little Reminder (S1201). For the title I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686), Notable Alphabet Dimensional Elements (Z1682) and some 3-D foam tape (Z1151).

I LOVE this layout and hope you all enjoyed it! Don't forget to click here to see all the above products and more from Close to My Heart!

No comments: