Friday, January 6, 2012

A Perfect 10

Okay so yesterday I said that Close to My Heart is offering two specials this month, the Rock the Block which we talked about yesterday AND A Perfect 10, which I will talk about today!

A Perfect 10 is a wonderful special if you are a member of Studio J. If you are a member AND order 10 layouts this month one of them will be FREE! Yup FREE! (This is awesome news for me because I just finished scrapbooking 10 Christmas layouts!) To get this special just add 10 layouts to your order and the computer figures out the rest, awesome right? To get started on your layouts just click here and then click on Studio J.

Not a member of Studio J? No problem, let me give you the run down and reasons why to become a member.
1. Member pricing is only $6.50 per layout (that's a $6.50 savings).
2. Members get free JPG files for every custom-printed layout purchased.
3. You can buy the JPG for $3 each without having to purchase the printed layouts.
4. There are a number of member only kits and patterns.
5. Free shipping and handling on your monthly order (4-20 layouts ONCE a month, though if you are international you have to order 7 layouts to get free shipping)
6. Free Memory Protectors
7. Exclusive campaigns and deals (like this one!)

There are two membership options:
12-month which is $99 (auto renews)
and
3-month which is $30 (converts to $10 a month after 3 months)

Here is a sample of some Studio J artwork and I will be posting some of my artwork later this week (though some of my layouts will be hybrids, so you will have to wait for those one!)



Awesome right? So go ahead and become a member today and get your FREE layout!

No comments: