Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Freebies and NEW Idea Book



Well it is February 1st and the New Idea Book is LIVE, so click here to check it out!

I have a few favorites from this Idea Book, I am in LOVE with the Stella paper, I think it is my favorite (it is the one on the front cover, isn't it beautiful?) I also love all the new embellishments they are all so fun and different. Close to My Heart now has baker's twine! SO FUN! So hurry and check it out and let me know if you are interested in hosting a gathering to get some of these products for FREE! (You can host a party in a box if you live far away from me, just ask me about it!)



Also happening this month is an awesome FREEBIE! So if you buy a Studio J five pack ($55) you get one FREE, so you get 10 layouts with shipping and memory protectors for $55. What an awesome deal right?!? You can use the 5 packs even if you are a member and you will still save money, so it might be worth a gander at Studio J this month, just click here to see what it is all about!



Oh and there is a new stamp of the month as well and it is perfect for cards, gift boxes and layouts, oh do I love this one! Also it coordinates with the Cricut cartridge, LOVE THAT! I will be showing some artwork showcasing it later on in the month, so be sure to come back and check that out! Don't forget you can get this stampset for $17.95 or for $5 with a $50 purchase. So make sure you check it all out at my website by clicking here. Enjoy!

No comments: