Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Fun layout

Sorry I missed all of February! Some family and medical stuff came up and needless to say blogging went out the window, sorry! I am back though and ready to share a ton of my layouts, because I am only behind by one layout! Wahoo for staying on target. If you are wondering about the amazing special going on this month check out my website (sharesa.ctmh.com) it has to do with a free Cricut Art Philosophy collection or $100 in Select Product Credit. If you have questions please let me know! Now onto the a fun layout.




This layout is one where I did a tye-dyed effect using my stamps. It was a fun new technique for me and one I will probably use more often. This is a layout that features my littles at Lincoln City with Grandma. I loved using the Footloose paperpack and the wooden badges, both are a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy!

No comments: