Thursday, May 23, 2013

10 page Dream Pop workshop

Hello everyone! Remember how I said I was working on a Dream Pop workshop? Well I finally finished it, and I am learning that everything is taking longer to do with 4 littles. So I am sorry this is so late, but remember you just need to buy the supplies before the last day of the month to get the Dream Pop paper pack for $10 (with a $35 order). I should be able to post some pictures later, either tonight or tomorrow, our disk reader is apparently having issues, or maybe it is the disk, who knows, but the husband is working on it. So for now enjoy the pictures that Close to My Heart Corporate has put together and know that I have added 2 two page layouts and 2 one page layouts to help you use some of the products and to enjoy the Dream Pop paper. Okay so here are the pictures:

Fun huh? Here is the supply list:

1385 White Daisy Cardstock

Z2162 Honey Exclusive Ink Pad

Z2193 Cotton Candy Exclusive Ink Pad

Z2195 Lagoon Exclusive Ink Pad

Z2190 Gypsy Exclusive Ink Pad

Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Ink Pad

Z2191 Sunset Exclusive Ink Pad

2118 Desert Sand Exclusive Ink Pad

Z2173 Slate Exclusive Ink Pad

Z1799 Silver Shimmer trim

Z1844 Color Ready Trinkets Wooden Shapes

Z1825 Keyboard Kraft Alphabet

Z1807 Pink Glitter Gems

Z1777 Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet

Z1817 Slate Polka Dot washi tape

Z1701 Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment

If you are wanting to do some fun treat tubes than add:

Z1823 My Creations Clear Treat Tubes

Z1752 Sparkles Clear Assortment

You may also want to make sure that your total is $50 to get the stamp of the month, though if you are not in love with it, not having it will not ruin your layouts, though they do make the layouts super fun and give them dimension. Also I used my cricut and the Cricut Artiste Collection (Z1790) to cut some shapes, though you can use plan old scissors if you want. I also used the Magic book and the Make it from your Heart book as well. So you may think of adding these to your basket. I am super excited about this workshop and hope that you will enjoy what I have come up with. I will post pictures as soon as I can! Thanks everyone!

No comments: