Monday, May 13, 2013

Free Pajama Party with Big Picture Classes

Have you heard the news? Close to my Heart and Big Picture Classes have teamed up. I am super excited about this announcement because I love both companies a lot. I love the classes and eBooks that Big Picture Classes offer and I love the products that Close to my Heart make and offer. To me it is a match made in heaven! I am super excited about the first class that these two companies are offering, plus it is FREE! Gotta love free! Here is the project that will be the focus of the pajama party on May 30th, along with a quote from Stacy Julian:

This "Think Happy Thoughts" project features a sturdy kraft tube, bright papers, an inspiring stamped sentiment, and darling accessories brought to us by one of our favorite partners, Close To My Heart—plus 52 awesome downloadable creativity starters to go inside.

To register for this event just go here and register. (To set up an account is also free.) Not only is the party free, but Close to My Heart will be giving away prizes throughout the night, oh man am I excited! To order any of the products needed for this night and project just click here and join the Pajama party on the lower right hand side and get the products you need. Here is the list of supplies needed for the pajama party project:

My Acrylix® Frame Flair (D1546)

My Acrylix® Happy Thoughts (C1536)

2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® block (Y1009)

4" x 5" My Acrylix® block (Y1012)

My Acrylix® spritz cleaner (1778)

My Acrylix® stamp scrubber (Z1782)

Cricut® Art Philosophy collection (Z1790)

Whisper Exclusive Inks® pad (Z2172)

Lagoon Exclusive Inks® pad (Z2195)

micro-tip scissors (Z534)

corner rounder (Z578)

paper trimmer

My Creations® kraft container (Z1833)

one sheet of 12" x 12" Crème Brulee cardstock (comes with 24 sheets, X5754)

one sheet of 12" x 12" Lagoon cardstock (comes with 24 sheets, X5762)

one sheet of 12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock (comes with 24 sheets, 1385)

one sheet of 12" x 12" Whisper cardstock (comes with 24 sheets, X5929)

one sheet Pink B&T Duos® paper from Chantilly paper packet (comes with 6 sheets, X7163B)

two yards Grey Wool baker's twine from neutral assortment (comes with ten yards, Z1701)

three butterflies from Color-Ready Trinkets wooden shapes (comes with 57 shapes, Z1844)

three grey Sparkles from Sparkles black & grey assortment (comes with 108, Z1754)

3-D foam tape

You can use similar products that you have on hand and make it what you want it to be. While at the Big Pictures Classes website check out some of the other classes and things offered. If you decide to take a class please use my refferal link and you and I will get a code for a % off our next class. Just click here.

Also make sure and come back because in the next few days I will be letting you know what you will need for a Dream Pop workshop that I am currently working on. I have two of the two page layouts done and just working on a few more for you, it of course features the Dream Pop paper that you can get for only $10 with a $35 purchase (The workshop supplies will get you up to the $35 just in case you don't know what to get.) Thanks for stopping by and go create something special!

No comments: