Friday, July 10, 2015

Seaside again

On our family trip to Newport Beach, California, last November I may have taken way too many pictures, and liked/loved most of them.  So here is another layout using the Seaside paper and featuring my cute family.  Hopefully you are enjoying seeing the Seaside paper in different layouts, and hopefully it is helping to give you some ideas on how to use your own Seaside paper.  




As you can see in the pictures I am also working really hard and putting my layouts right into my album instead of letting them pile up like I have in the past.  Here is a list of the products used and links to my website to get them if you would like to:


I stamped the little fish using a stampset from an old Workshop on the Go that you can't get anymore.  Also I am loving how fun and easy it is to use the PML cards on layouts.  On this layout I didn't want it to look like PML cards so I cute out the title and the seahorse.

Happy Scrapbooking!


No comments: