Monday, July 13, 2015

Seaside PML

I think this will be my last post on the Seaside collection, at least for a little while, I still have some paper left over and I know how I am going to use it, but I am feeling like moving on to another paper pack.  Anyway, I love how easy it is get a lot of photos all journaled and organized using the Picture My Life cards (PML).  




And because I had one page of PML cards and photos and three two page layouts I needed to make a one page layout that coordinated to keep the Seaside feel in my album.  I don't normally care, but I think that I have enough photos and stuff from our trip in November to fill a full album and if not I kind of want the layouts all together anyway.  So I made a quick little one page layout using the Seaside PML cards and paper.  I love how it turned out!



Happy Scrapbooking!


No comments: