Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Studio J and Clearance items

Hello everyone, it has been a long time, I know, but I should be back a little more often now that our new little one has been born. I wanted to share a few things with you, first there are a ton of new items in the while supplies last section, so click here and check it out! Second thing I wanted to mention is that Studio J layouts are $5 (regularly $6.95) until March 15th. Studio J is the online digital scrapbooking using Close to my Heart product lines. It is super easy to use. To make it even easier they have added Express Layouts, you just have to add pictures and journaling and you are set. You can change a few things to make them your own as well. Plus you can head on over to youTube and watch some Love your Layout videos to see some tips and tricks. Here are a few of the layouts I created this month. You can get started on your own projects here. If you have any questions just let me know! Happy scrapbooking!

No comments: