Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Albums

February is shaping up to be one of my favorite months!  My youngest turns 2 today and we are all super excited to celebrate her birth tonight.  Later this month will be our 11th family birthday (our anniversary).  Plus at the end of the month I am running my first race and I am super excited!  In between all of this Close to My Heart is helping me take care of a little problem I have, you see I have stacks, and stacks of completed layouts that are just sitting in stacks.  I haven't found a really good album that I like since I started scrapbooking.  I am one that can't stand the post bound albums (just my opinion if you love them great!), why because I can't seem to put them together with the extenders, so I am always limited to 10 layouts or so.  I am super in love with Close to My Heart's D-ring albums that they released and this month I am going to buy probably at least 4 and maybe 6.  Why this month you ask?  Well all of the Close to My Heart albums are buy one get one 1/2 off.  This includes all of the following albums:



Each of the above albums also come as post bound albums and are also included in the sale this month.  You can get them on my website (sharesa.ctmh.com).  To take advantage of this deal just go to my website, and add the album of your choice to your shopping cart.  Then click on your shopping cart and at the bottom of the page it will have a shaded box with all the albums listed at the $17.47 price.   Then you just add the album that you want and then check out.  Let me know if you have any questions!  Tomorrow I just might show you a picture of all my stacks of layouts.

No comments: