Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I'm Back!

Sorry for the unannounced break from me and my blogging. The good news I am 22 weeks pregnant and finally feeling good and I am also finally all caught up on everything that went to the wayside while I was sick for three and a half months.

So today I will share some cards that I made using a new product as well as share the special for this month.  Hopefully I will be back later this week with some more artwork.




These three cards were made using the Blossom Workshop on the Go (G1095). If Blossom sounds new to you, it is. It is one of two new paper packs in the Seasonal  Expressions 2. It went live and I never told you guys, sorry! If you want a hard copy of the Seasonal Expressions 2 let me know I have 9 all ready to be mailed out.



May is National Scrapbooking month and Close to My Heart has a fun and bright paper pack with 12 sheets of b&t paper (2 of 6 designs) and is only $8.95.  There is also a special D-sized stamp art available only this month as well and it coordinates with the paper pack.  I do not have any artwork yet but you can go to the Close to my Heart's blog, Instagram or Facebook pages to see artwork.

To order your paper and stamp today just go to my website.

Thanks and happy scrapbooking!



No comments: