Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Picture My Life Overload

This past weekend I started going through my photos and realized that with the Picture My Life cards I had on hand I could get a ton of photos into one of my albums.  I ended up getting all of my 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 photos all into my Picture My Life album.












This is just a sampling of what I got done and put together.  I am loving the pocket scrapbooking because it is allowing me to get all these photos that did not fit in my regular layouts, or that aren't as good, but still story worthy have a home that is fun and colorful just like my traditional layouts.

Products used:
Lagoon Chevron D-ring album Z2090
Memory Protectors Variety Pack Z3026
Horizontal Memory Protectors 4113

Picture My Life Surf's Up Scrapbooking program Z1946
Picture My Life Skylark Scrapbooking Program 1947
Hopscotch Picture My Life- retired and unavailable

To get your Picture My Life cards and sheet protectors head on over to my website and let's get those pictures out of their boxes and into an album today.

Happy scrapbooking!









No comments: