Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pathfinding Workshop in the Go

Yesterday I finally felt the desire to work with the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go. It has been sitting in my pile of to do since the Annual Inspiration came out almost a year ago.  Crazy I know.  Anyway I wanted to share the finished layout with you guys:






I love the workshop on the go series because it allows me to put together an amazing layout in no time at all. The hardest part is finding the perfect pictures for the layout.  Plus thy are a bargain! You get a full paper pack plus some extra cardstock, a stamp set you can't get any other way, and usually two full packs  embellishments. I also like having the instructions for a layout that isn't published anywhere else.  That way I can use other paper and embellishments to make another layout.  If you haven't used a workshop on the go, go to my website and check them out!

Products used:
Pathfinding workshop on the go G1082
Goldrush ink Z2123
Olive ink Z2137
Chocolate ink Z2111
Artbooking Cricut cartridge Z1906

Happy scrapbooking!





No comments: