Friday, January 30, 2015

Cricut Challenge

Challenge 11 in Super Stashbusters was to use a machine to cut things for the layout.  I used my Cricut Expressions 2 and the Artbooking cartridge for my layout.  I am thinking of doing this challenge again because it is so fun and the Artbooking cartridge has so many overlays to play with. I went with a hexagon pattern and use an old stamp set to add some color and pattern to my layout.




I loved our first home, it was perfect for us and sometimes I wish we still lived there, though I think all six of us would not fit as nicely as the three of us did.

Products used:

Wanderful X7191B
White Daisy Cardstock

Black Ink Z2109
Honey Ink Z2162
Crystal Blue Z2117
Smoothie Z2196
Gypsy Ink Z2190

Junebug Puffies Z3038
Silver Trim Z1799

Artbooking Cartridge Z1906

Everything listed above is available on my website at sharesa.ctmh.com



No comments: