Monday, January 5, 2015

January

January begins a new month and new fun things with Close to My Heart and this blog.  I am hoping to share more artwork with you and any little tips I find along the way.  I haven't gotten to create anything yet this year, but I am hoping that it is on the agenda for tonight after the kids are in bed.  I thought I would share one of the specials this month and I will share the other tomorrow.



During the month of January, all Gatherings that reach $350 or higher will be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $230 or more in select free products. This offer is only available during January.  I have a few different ways of doing gatherings, in your home, in my home, facebook, or a party in a box.  If you are interested in earning some FREE Close to My Heart product contact me today (sharesalarsen@gmail.com, 360-619-2580)  and we will get you all set up with the kind of party that works for you.

No comments: