Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Color scheme that makes me happy

Challenge 4 in Super Stashbusters was to make a layout using a color scheme that makes you happy as well as coordinates. I love our new color Glacier and decided to look to Close to My Hearts color wheel to find some others colors that would work together. I came up with Smokey Plum and Pacifica.  Keeping it to three colors helped me to not go crazy and to keep the layout simple.  I also had to follow a sketch and I am learning that I really like following sketches and growing in my creativity.  




 Also with this layout I used all my deep blue buttons and finished a package of triangle studs. I also got out some background stamps that I hadn't used in a while.  I am only going to list the supplies I used that are still available on my website (Sharesa.ctmh.com).

In the background Flair D1540

Glacier ink Z2641
Pacifica ink Z2192

Purple glitter gems Z1936
Triangle studs Z1928

Marine blue ShinHan marker

Smokey Plum cardstock 1291 or as part of a combo pack X5934
Colonial white cardstock 1388



No comments: