Monday, January 26, 2015

Super Stashbusters old and new

Challenge 8 in Super Stashbusters was to use some of your oldest stuff with your newest stuff.  I dug around and found some fun metal embellishments that I got close to the beginning of my journey with Close to my Heart almost six years ago.  I have been having so much fun playing with the Hopscotch paper and it is really new to me so I picked that as my new thing.  I also wanted to play with the January stamp of the month so I pulled that out as well. Here is what I ended up with:




I have decided that I love to mix and match things!  One of the reasons I started with Close to my Heart was because everything coordinated which made my scrapbooking easier and faster, but I am loving that I can mix and match and stil create fun and beautiful layouts in a matter of minutes.  

Products used and available on my website:

Smoothie ink Z2196

Warm clay ShinHan marker

Colonial white cardstock 
Hopscotch paper X7194B

Teal shimmer trim Z1918
Aqua dots Z1853
Hopscotch assortment Z3016
Tags Z1684

This moment January stamp of the month S1501




No comments: