Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sparkle bonus challenge

One of the bonus challenges for Super Stashbusters was to use sparkle or metallic on a layout. I love sparkles!  Close to my Heart has so many fun ways to add sparkle to your layouts.  Glitter paper, glitter trim, glitter embellishments like the Junebug Puffies, sparkles, glitter dots etc.  I decided to use some pink glitter paper that I have had for awhile but haven't used very much of.  Here is the final product:


Don't you just love the glitter paper?  This layout was so easy to put together and used up a bunch of old paper and scraps.


I ended up doing the journaling along the edge of the paper because I didn't want to cover up any more of my glitter and I wasn't a huge fan of where the journaling was on the sketch.  The joy of being creative is making things your own and hat is what I did with the sketch and this layout.

Products used and still available:

Colonial white cardstock 
Glitter paper pink Z1922
Flamingo dots Z1934
Clay ShinHan marker

Sharesa.ctmh.com

Tomorrow I am hoping to share a workshop in the go layout so stay tuned!


No comments: