Friday, January 16, 2015

Challenges

Nothing like a two for one right? I had two challenges this week (one from super Stashbusters and a CTMH one) and I decided to combine them into one layout. Here is the finished layout:


I wanted a layout that I could hang in my house to show our goals for 2015.  (Challenge from CTMH).  I followed the sketch from Super Stashbusters challenge numer 7 (yes I skipped challenge six and will come back to it later).  I used the paper from the Year>>noted paper (January National Papercrafting Special), along with the gold foil stickers and stamp set. I love this list and am so excited that it only cost me $5 with a $50 purchase. 

Here are a few close ups:



See those white dots? Those are the reduce, reuse, recycle part of the challenge from Super Stashbusters and are pieces of paper from my three ring hole punch.  I am loving this layout. I love that is has all our goals and a picture that shows how old we all are when these goals were made.  It uses our word for the year and is a pretty reminder of what we are striving for this year.

Products used:

Desert Sand cardstock 1273 or in cardstock combo Basics X5933
Year >>Noted paper 

Flaxen ink Z2642
Glacier ink Z2641

Light orange ShinHan marker
Clay ShinHan marker

Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge Z1686
Artbooking Cricut cartridge Z1906

Tags dimensional elements Z1684

Teal Shimmer Trim Z1918
Auqa Dots Z1853

All of the above are available on my website (Sharesa.ctmh.com)

Happy Friday!


No comments: