Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Altered embellishment

The bonus challenge in super Stashbusters week one was to follow a sketch and alter an embellishment.  Here is my final layout:


Here are some close ups:



This next picture shows a few embellishments that I altered. I colored the chipboard letters using the peacock green alcohol marker.  I also used some gold polka dotted washi tape to change the heart dimensional element.  For the banner chipped I used the pastel green ShinHan marker to give a little more color and to help them pop.


Products used:

Lagoon ink Z2195
Flaxen ink Z2642

Flight of the arrows D1578
This Moment ($5 with a $50 purchase) S1501
Year Noted (part of the National Papercrafting special this month)

Flaxen extra thick twine Z3036
Junebug Puffies Z3038

Snapshots dimensional elements Z1901
Teal shimmer trim Z1918
Gold dotted washi tape Z1920
Aqua dots Z1853

Paper is from the Hopscotch paperback X7194B

I am not listing the retired products, sorry!
Everything listed is available on my website: Sharesa.ctmh.com




No comments: