Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hopscotch workshop on the go

I love the new Hopscotch paper and thought that the workshop on the go was a lot of fun.  There were a few things that I didn't like and I felt it was all a little busy, so I changed it to something that I loved. To do this I didn't do all of the cricut cutting and I moved the journaling as well.  So if you get a workshop on the go and you just aren't feeling every little detail it is okay to change it and make it work for you.





A couple of tips for this workshop:

Spray glue works wonders on Cricut cuts, such as the photo mats that needed colonial white strips and the photos adhered before glueing to the layout.

To get the pinwheel look the easiest thing to do is to put them all on the block and then turn your stamp sheet over and hold your block over the pinwheel shape and adjust your stamps till you get the shape you are looking for.

Use tape on the back of your layout to hold the twine.

Products used:

Hopscotch workshop on the go G1091
Flaxen ink Z2642
Glacier ink Z2641
Slate ink Z2173
Smoothie ink Z2196
Cricut artbooking collection Z1906
Marcy journaling pen Z1979

You can get all of the above at my website: Sharesa.ctmh.com



No comments: