Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 6 of 12 Days of Close to My Heart Christmas in Double Time

Today is the last day of our 12 days of Christmas in double time and I am pretty excited about them.

Deal 1 is all Workshops on the Go which are normally $29.95 are $25.









Today's second and final deal is on the Cricut Cartridges.  All Cricut Cartridges normally $99 are $85.





Remember these deals are only available through me and today only.  If you are interested in today's deals you will need to let me know before 10 PM PST that way I can get your order finalized and ordered tonight.  Also today is the day to add any of the D or C sized stamps that you are wanting at $10 if you have ordered $50.  

To get today's deal just call, text (360-619-2580) or email (sharesalarsen@gmail.com) me by 10 PM PST.


No comments: