Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Questions

My little Sarah girl has so many questions. Everyday we answer at least 20 questions (and yes sometimes I feel like I should be playing that game!) She is so anxious to learn about the world that she lives in. Sometimes I love the questions and other times I don't know how to answer, and it makes me feel a little dumb (please tell me I am not the only one like this!) I love her funny questions, but my favorite questions are the ones that deal with her knowledge of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (yup we are mormons!). She usually comes home from church with lots of questions and one Sunday I decided to document the moment. I loved how Creed got down on her level to answer the questions, and I love how she then just sat on the ground with him. I love these little life moments and am so glad I captured this one. So go capture one of those little moments that seem to happen all the time.

No comments: