Thursday, June 25, 2015

Brushed Workshop


Hello everyone!  I hope that you enjoyed the blog hop from earlier this week, if you missed it you can just go here to get started.  But remember to come back to learn about a 6 2-page layout and 12 card using the Brushed paper and assortments.  It is super fun, sparkly, and works for boy and girl layouts.   A fellow Close to My Heart consultant, Susan Williams, came up with the layouts and I was able to purchase the files from her so that I could offer it to you guys.  Sometimes I come up with my own, but when someone has already done all the work and I love it, I have decided not to reinvent the wheel and just share what I can with you instead.  So I hope you like it.

In order to get the files to put together the layouts and cards you will need to place an order on my website of $25 or more in the month of June.  Please add your order to the Brushed workshop gathering.  If I get enough orders to reach $150, I will give away the $25 hostess rewards to one of the people who placed an order in June.  So spread the word and share this blog post so that you can have a chance at winning $25 in FREE scrapbooking supplies (or cardmaking).  I will have a supplies list posted after all the pictures.



Brushed Workshop Supply List:

Brushed Paper pack X7190B ($9.95)
Brushed Complements X7190C ($4.95)
Brushed Assortment Z3013 ($6.95)
Black/Grey Glitter Paper Z1829 ($5.95)
Pixie Thick Twine Z3035 ($3.95)

You will also need 15 additional sheets of White Daisey Cardstock.  You can use what you have in your stash already or order the 24 pack #1385 ($9.50)

If you are wanting to do the 12 cards than you will need card bases and envelopes.  If you don't already have some you can order those as well.  They come in a 50 pack X254 ($14.95).  You will also need to grab your favorite stamp set or order a few new ones to add some sentiments to your cards.  I am loving the M size stamps for cards.  I used My Happy M1045 ($2.95) and Sweeter with You M1053 ($2.95).  I also used the sentiment from Your Own Kind of Wonderful D1627 ($17.95). I would post pictures of the cards, but my internet is touch and go today (it took me 5 hours to just get this much done, and I had already written everything up last night).  I promise I will try to get them up tonight or tomorrow morning!

Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to help!

Happy Scrapbooking!



No comments: