Thursday, June 4, 2015

Pathfinding and Exploring

The Pathfinding paper pack is so fun to use with everyday photos that work well with orange and blue (which by the way are complimentary colors because they are opposite each other on the color wheel).  While looking through my photos from 2010 that haven't been scrapbooked yet I found some that worked well with the Pathfinding papers.





I had a great time using up a ton of my stash in this layout.  I used three products that are retired and that you can't buy anymore and I love how they mix in well with current products.  I love that Close to My Heart keeps their colors current and that they don't change ALL the time, so my chocolate stuff is still usable with current products because chocolate is still a current color.

Products used: 

Love Blooms stampset C1511 (no longer available)
Pathfinding Scrapbooking Workshop stamp set D1621 (only available in the workshop on the go)

Dark Chocolate Ribbon Z1617 (no longer available)
Rosette Ribbon Z1800 (no longer available)
Dimensional Elements letters (no longer available)


Happy Scrapbooking!



No comments: