Monday, June 1, 2015

My Crush in June



During the month of June, when you purchase any My Crush® book and its accompanying assortment pictured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015, you will receive the coordinating stamp set FREE! That is a savings of at least $9.95 USD/$10.95 CAD! Choose from five lovely My Crush book offerings that will provide a swoon-worthy background for your favorite memories. From family reunions to camping adventures to holiday countdowns—and much more—you will be crushing on all these books and the possibilities they provide. This offer is only available while supplies last and once they’re gone, these books are gone for good, so put your orders in early to get your summer romance rolling today!

I LOVE the My Crush books and I am going to be buying a lot of them this month.  They make great gifts, either made up with picures or just given to someone to use themselves.   The holiday one is a great way to capture all your holiday pictures and memories.  My eight year old daughter loves the In the Pink album and assortments.  I used the Bluebird My Crush to complete an album documenting our trip to Disneyworld (just click here to see it).  If you have any questions just let me know!

Here is a list of the My Crush albums and assortments with the coordinating stamp set:

In the Pink:
Z2000 My Crush® In the Pink Book
Z2042 My Crush® In the Pink Assortment
B1465 My Acrylix® Glitter Glam

Wildwood:
Z2001 My Crush® Wildwood Book
Z2040 My Crush® Wildwood Assortment
B1456 My Acrylix® Born to Roam

Holiday Happenings:
Z2098 My Crush® Holiday Happenings Book
Z2062 My Crush® Holiday Happenings Assortment
C1602 My Acrylix® Magical Moment

Modville:
Z1855 My Crush® Modville Book
Z1886 My Crush® Besties Assortment
OR
Z1887 My Crush® Best Day Ever Assortment
B1431 My Acrylix® Reel Life

Bluebird:
Z1856 My Crush® Bluebird Book
Z1888 My Crush® Memories Assortment
OR
Z1889 My Crush® Favorites Assortment
B1432 My Acrylix® Love This

You can get your My Crush at my website.

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments: