Monday, October 20, 2014

My Crush Album meets DisneyWorld

I have had the Bluebird My Crush Album (Z1856) for awhile just waiting for me to decide what I want to put into it. This weekend I finally looked at the stack of photos from my families DisneyWorld trip and was a little overwhelmed, so I thought-MY CRUSH! So far it is working out really nicely and I am loving it. I am also using the My Crush Memories Assortment (Z1888) and the My Crush Favorites Assortment (Z1889). I am also planning on using some of the Small Assortment Flip Flaps to help get some of my photos on the page in a different and fun way. So if you have a stack of photos that all go together (a year, an event, college days, high school days etc) grab a My Crush and start preserving your memories in a fun and fast and simple way. I will be talking more about the My Crush on What's New Wednesday so check back to see more photos and to learn more!









To get your My Crush today just visit my website today.

No comments: