Thursday, October 2, 2014

Scaredy Cat Kit

I love taking pictures of my littles in their Halloween costumes. They just look so cute all dressed up. This year I decided to make a layout ahead of time so that it is all ready to go once I get the pictures printed. Here is it the Scaredy Cat Layout using a Scaredy Cat Kit.

 It is a two page layout and has lots of space for pictures of my littles. I am so excited about this layout! Oh and in case you are wondering the ribbon is only attached to the back of my photos so I can still get my photos underneath it. 

The Scaredy Cat Kit (only available through me for this price) includes all the paper that you will need (and will only leave you with a few scrapes), a full Scaredy Cat Assortment (Z3011) and a full Black Striped Twill Ribbon (Z1988). It also includes a colored flyer with instructions.

Cost of kit:

Local

$33 with the stamp (this includes a $3 discount!)

$18 NO stamp and FULL ribbon

$14 NO stamp and sharing the ribbon with me.

$12 NO stamp and NO ribbon

We will meet at my house on November 8th at 8:30 to put it together.

But what if you can't come that day, or you aren't local? Guess what all we have to do is add the Halloween Greetings Stamp Set to your order (D1605) and you will be set. Oh, and you will need a Black ink pad (Z2105) and a Thistle ink pad (Z2640) (or a light purple ink pad will work as well.).

Out of town cost (all kits will ship out around November 8):

$36 this will include the stamp and FULL ribbon. This month only I will also include free shipping and I will pay your tax:)

$29 includes stamp and NO ribbon

If this is something you are interested in or have quesetions you can email me at sharesalarsen@gmail.com. See you all tomorrow with some more Scaredy Cat fun!

Products used in the Scaredy Cat Kit (not including paper)

Halloween Greetings Stamp Set (D1605)
Bkacl Striped Twill Ribbon (Z1988)
Scaredy Cat Assortment (Z3011)

No comments: