Monday, October 27, 2014

My Crush tips

This weekend got really busy when my parents decided to come for a visit so I am a little late in getting this posted and I wasn't able to get my layout finished for the CTMH Halloween challenge. I did get my DisneyWorld My Crush album finished though, so I thought I would share some more layouts and some tips.
I used almost all of the Mini Assortment Flip Flaps and I love them! They helped me so much in getting all my photos together the way I wanted. I highly recommend them if you are putting together a My Crush album.
The stickers that come in the My Crush Memories Assortment are super fun to play around with and to use as titles and to label pictures. I cut a lot of them in half. I also wrote on most of them to help add journaling and information.
Don't be afraid to use one page for one picture if it is one that you love. Also using cardstock in a coordinating color is also a fun way to frame photos. I also loved using the shimmer tape and glitter paper to give some pages some sparkle.
There were a few pages that I didn't like the paper on so I just covered the whole page with photos. You can also remove those pages if you don't need them.
There are a few pages that have really fun backgrounds and I decided not to put any pictures on them because I loved them so much!
I loved the My Crush because I could put fun things on the pages like these oragomi birds from the Japanese restaurant that my children got and had to bring home. Because you too will probably be adding bulky things to your pages I do not recommend using the foam tape, it might make your album too bulky.
I included maps of all the parks with the things we did circled as well as the map of our resort. With the My Crush you can add those things and it makes your albums really fun and personalized. Also then you don't have to write it all out.
The little pockets that come in the memories assortments are super cute and handy. Here I put a few of the single rider passes that we kept.
If you can't tell I had a lot of fun putting this album together and I love the My Crush line and I am super excited to get the Christmas one to keep track of all our Christmas memories.

See you tomorrow for Tool Tuesday!














No comments: