Thursday, October 30, 2014

What to do?

Sometimes when I am scrap booking I get everything I have planned down and yet the layout does not feel finished. I am sure that I am not the only one this happens to. That is what happened to me yesterday as I was trying to finish a layout. I am still not feeling it yet with this layout, but thought that I would share anyway.
Usually I love white space in a layout, but this one just leaves me wanting and I am really not quite sure what to do.  So the best thing to do is let it sit and come back to it another day. So I will see you tomorrow and we will both see if I change anything or keep letting it percolate. 

PS: from now on I make no promises with my pictures. I live in Washington and we have entered the rainy season as I like to call it. This means it may or may not (most likely not) be sunny when I am ready to take a photo. Just in case you were wondering about the awful photos in this post and the ones to come.😊


Oh and a big Happy 8th Birthday to my oldest! Love her!

No comments: