Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What's New Wednesday-My Crush

On Monday I shared with you my My Crush album that I am using to document my family's DisneyWorld trip from earlier this year. Today I am going to post pictures of the the other My Crush albums and give you some ideas on how to use them.
Here is the one I have My Crush Bluebird (Z1856). This one is perfect for gender neutral things as well as everyday life. I LOVE mine and am having so much fun playing with it! My sister got this one and used it as a baby album.
This is My Crush Modville (Z1855). The inside of this book is so fun and modern. I would use this as a baby album as well, or I think it would make a fun vacation book, or a fun school themed book.
This is the My Crush In the Pink Book (Z2000) and I think this would be perfect for a girl themed book (baby or growing up years) or a beautiful teen/tween book.
This is the one of my favorite of the new My Crush books, mostly because I see it as my new Christmas book that I can just keep adding to year after year and it makes scrapbooking all those fun Christmas memories really easy. This is the Holiday Happenings My Crush book (Z2098).
This is the last of the My Crush books and is the Wildwood book (Z2001). I think this one would be perfect for the outdoors person or family. Perfect for all the hiking and camping my families does. This would also make a great every day book or a fun vacation themed book as well.
Each of the My Crush books also has themed assortments that compliment and can add dimension and fun to each of the pages. These are also a great value and you get a lot for your money. I will post more pictures tomorrow to show how I am using some flip flaps in my My Crush to show how fun and easy this product is to add to your albums.

No comments: