Friday, October 3, 2014

Favorite Fridays-Alphabet stamps

I know that I said that I would be back with another Scaredy Cat layout, but I kind of changed my mind while I was working on the layout. I was stamping my title and said to myself, "I just LOVE this stamp set, I should share how much I love it on my blog." So I am. I have decided to start a series that I will have on my blog called Favorite Friday. This is where I will share some of my favorite things from Close to My Heart. To start off I will share three of my favorite alphabet stamp sets that you can get on my website: sharesa.ctmh.com.
It is hard to say which one of these alphabet stamps is my favorite, but I think it might have to be the new Handwritten Print (E1030)

Seriously, how cute is that alphabet! It is also the perfect size for titles, or if you wanted your journaling to be a bit bigger it works for that as well. What this picture doesn't show is that it also comes with a lower case of the same font. This allows me to use the lowercase letters to get a title that is a little smaller, but still has that handwritten look. LOVE!

My next favorite is the Framework Alphabet (E1027). This alphabet is fun because it just gives me the outlines of letters in a fun way.

It is a bit smaller than the Handwritten Print stamp set and works on cards as well as for titles to my scrapbooking layouts. Another thing that I LOVE about this stampset is that I have so many options, I can color them in, I can stamp them on patterned paper and cut them out, or I can leave them just as they are. And with the ShinHan Twin Touch Markers that we now sell I have a ton of options for colors.

The last alphabet stamp set that I have been using a lot is the Marquee Uppercase (E1029). I love the bold look of this alphabet stamp set.

I love the blocky, chunky, edgy look of these letters and use them whenever I am wanting to make a bold statement with my title. This stamp set feels like a modern take on your regular old block alphabet and I really like that feeling. Plus it reminds me of my school days and doodling the alphabet when I should be taking notes. I always tried to get that chunky on one side look and now I can just pull out this stamp set and viola I am done.
I hope that you enjoyed this post on my favorite alphabet stamp sets and look for these alphabets in the coming posts to see them in action. Happy weekend!










No comments: