Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What's New Wednesday

This week for What's New Wednesday I wanted to talk about the Picture My Life product line. It is one of my new favorite products lines that Close to My Heart has put out. I use it to help get me current and up on my scrapbooking. I also use it to put my pictures that are harder to scrapbook, either I don't have enough photos for a layout, or the photos aren't very good. I also love that I can use it to show our everyday life without having to scrapbook everything. I have the Skylark Picture My Life Kit (Z1947) that I use for those everyday pictures.
I also have the Surf's Up kit (Z1946) that I use for camping, and vacations.
These kits are great because they come with 44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs), 78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs), 1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet, and 10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™ (various designs). They basically come with everything you need to get your photos out of the boxes and into your albums and still give you a fun creative way to capture your memories. I also LOVE the price. Each kit is only $24.95, which is a huge value.

If you are interested in getting one of these kits, but you want to be able to see a picture of every single card that you will be getting just stop on over at a fellow consultant's blog. To see more than just the Avonlea kit you can scroll down on her page and on the left side she has a list of the kits and each name is a link to the page with all the pictures.

If you are ready to purchase a kit today just click here. Thanks and have a great day!



No comments: